Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Surprise Package from Australia

Today I received a surprise package from Australia ! Initially I thought that it the boots I ordered for my cosplay , but it shouldn't be so soon ~ and when I saw that it's from Aussie , I knew that it's from my beloved aunt .

My youngest aunt from my mom's side never fail to send me greeting cards for Chinese New Year , my birthday and also for Christmas Day ! I always loved the cute calenders that she will send to us end of the year . But I haven't been seeing her since she got married and went to Australia . Will definitely meet her one day when I have the chance to travel there in the future :-)


IMG_4490-edit


Was kinda surprised to see this big package this year !


IMG_4493


IMG_4494


. . . and it was a lovely pair of suede boots with wedges ! My first thought was , " OMG , wait can it even fit ? " . I will be like super FML if I can't wear it , it would be such a waste . I have super gigantic feet and I always have a hard time looking for shoes with size 40 and above ! D;


IMG_4496


However ! This is a size 10 and the moment I wear it , it's so comfy eventhough it has 4 inch heels !! I'm so loving it right now ~ guess what ? I can wear it for cosplay ! * v * This is also my first birthday gift this year

Thank you so much Aunty Jenny !