Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cosplay: MSYU from [C]

Lets grab a cosplay from a new anime that was released in Japan for this season. It is called [C]: Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility (wiki) or just plan [C].

Now you may think this is just hype, but I am actually enjoying the series. It has a mix of reality and unreality that actually starts becoming combined into one reality. I guess it may be confusing, but you will know what I mean after watching it.

I am doing this weeks on a character called MYSU which is the 'Asset' of Kimimaro Yoga in this series. I like her character as she may look like a Gothic Lolita Demon, but is quite innocent - well not really, but still really cute.

Well, you are not here to read my banter, so lets get to the lovely ladies that took the time to cosplay her.