Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#0044 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam, Part II

Very late with this post as I did the first part a couple weeks ago. This is the final set of shots for the #0044 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam (Gundam Fix Figuration series). This set will showcase the figure fully assembled in all its glory.

I am always amazed by the number of arms and stuff they can pack onto these units. Not sure I want to see this Unicorn in Destroy Mode with all this stuff at his disposal. I am sure he could destroy a battle fleet with all these arms.

Like I always do, lets jump right to the figure (which almost did not fit in the case).

4 Revolving Views



Random Cool Shots










Have you picked this up yet? If not, it is one you should have in your collection as it is a great unit.