Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Stuff




Here have some screenshots.

Ok, well I've been working diligently on my game for the past few days, but today I took a break from game stuff to bring something new.

In about 30-45 minutes, I will be uploading the sketch version of the first volume of Cosplay Crisis: School Yard. Though untitled in the pages, I have labelled it 'Distress of Umbrellas and Milkshakes.'
Hopefully in the next few days I will also have Cruelty in the form of Socialization (volume 2) also uploaded. I just feel it is selfish of me to keep these storyline parts away from my 167 page viewers =P.

Please if anyone feels the urge for crying out loud the first volume is almost half a year old! So PLEASE do not comment on the art in the comics! These are for storyline purposes only- if you feel that you can't read them because the artwork is so shitty, then don't, I don't care.
Me, Kumo, Levi and Miri will keep our in jokes =P.

My main reason for doing so was that I was planning out the scene in Acaridae where Kumo and Levi are grabbing a bite to eat, and Levi orders his usual- Big Mac meal with a caramel milkshake, while Kumo has a chicken salad with apple and blackcurrant juice and an apple pie.
(I EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'D EAT GOD I'M DOOMED D:). Though I have uploaded the pages with Kumo explaining his hatred for milkshakes, Aio mentions the umbrella fight while you're at the Fairgrounds, which I didn't get up to.

So take it as you will. Read and enjoy.


......it's a 31 mb download, just so you know. The comic is about 26 pages long (didn't count them). Volume 2 is about 40 pages long....=/.